BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 23 August 2017

I wonder how long would I take to forgive you? I don't know. I know I shouldn't have these thoughts, but I somehow just hope that your bitch will just miscarriage. Sorry for saying these, but seeing the two of you enjoying life and I have to take all the hurt, carry it all by my own, its so unfair. You are like splashing salt over my wounds.

I can proudly says that I don't love you anymore, but the hurts is still there, pain is still there. So in short time, before it fully heals, I don't think I can easily forgive you. Could you please also, don't walk into my dream?

You wanna know how am I doing? I'm fine. I'm good. Enjoying life. Single life is good. I got friends and family that supports me. I am OK.

Kthxbai.

0 comments: